This 9.9 Super Shopping Day, Shopee delivers more unbeatable deals, non-stop entertainment, and continuous support for local entrepreneurs across the country
MANILA, AUGUST 23, 2023 — Shopee continues to bring joy to the Filipino community as it kicks off the highly-anticipated shopping season with more fun and entertainment for users, a wide assortment of unbeatable deals, and a commitment to digitize MSMEs across the nation through its partnership with the League of Provinces of the Philippines. Shopee gives Filipinos plenty to look forward to as this year’s 9.9 Super Shopping Day promises to be bigger, better, and more rewarding than ever.
Delivering unkabogable fun and joy as Vice Ganda joins the Shopee family
Keeping to its promise of giving users delightful shopping experiences, Shopee proudly welcomes the Unkabogable Star Vice Ganda as the newest brand ambassador. The multi-talented comedy icon will serve as the face of Shopee’s campaigns and community initiatives, amplifying the platform’s commitment to delivering happiness to its millions of users.
“We are thrilled to welcome Vice Ganda into the Shopee family,” shared Vincent Lee, Head of Shopee Philippines. “Her infectious energy, effortless wit, and vibrant personality make her the perfect fit for Shopee. With her popularity among people across all ages and from all walks of life, we look forward to bringing joy and delight to even more Filipinos.”
This 9.9 Super Shopping Day, users can expect a wealth of entertaining content from the It’s Showtime host as she stars in a Shopee Live stream and its new TV commercial.
Helping MSMEs go digital in partnership with the League of Provinces
During the launch of Shopee’s 9.9 Super Shopping Day, the e-commerce platform also announced a groundbreaking partnership with the League of Provinces of the Philippines. This strategic collaboration aims to support and accelerate the digital transformation of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) across the country, driving economic growth and inclusivity.
The League of Provinces of the Philippines (LPP), an organization that represents the country’s 81 provinces, has long championed the cause of local development and empowerment. By joining forces with Shopee, LPP aims to harness the power of e-commerce to uplift the livelihoods of MSMEs, especially those in rural and remote areas.
Lee added, “Shopee has always been committed to empowering and supporting local businesses, and our partnership with the League of Provinces of the Philippines aligns perfectly with this mission. We believe that by working together, we can enable MSMEs in every corner of the country to thrive in the digital economy.”
The partnership starts with the training and onboarding of entrepreneurs in Quirino province, led by LPP National Chairman and Quirino Governor Dakila Carlo “Dax” Cua. Shopee provided seller training workshops, educational resources, and onboarding support for sellers of Quirino-made products, such as coffee, chocolates, ginger and turmeric tea, as well as home decor.
Governor Dax Cua expressed his excitement and optimism, “Our provinces are rich with talent and unique products. This partnership with Shopee will help our local entrepreneurs connect with a wider market, learn valuable digital skills, and ultimately improve their livelihoods. We are also excited to give Shopee users access to the wealth of products the Philippines has to offer.”
Introducing more entertainment with Shopee Live & unbelievable shopping delights
- 70% off on Shopee Live Buong Araw: Get ready for an all-day shopping spree with stunning 70% off Shopee Live-exclusive vouchers with no minimum spend, which can be used on livestream-exclusive deals from notable brands like L’Oreal and INSPI through Shopee Live, keeping the excitement alive from dawn till dusk and giving shoppers an extended opportunity to snag their favorite items at incredibly low prices. Users can also watch out for their favorite celebrities like Candy Pangilinan, Mariel Padilla, Dianne Medina and many more!
- Free Shipping Araw-Araw: This 9.9 Super Shopping Day, shoppers can enjoy free shipping on all their purchases with no minimum spending, making online shopping more accessible and affordable than ever.
- Fashion and Beauty Extravaganza: Dive into the world of fashion and beauty with a remarkable selection of brands like Unilever Beauty and Belo, and a wide assortment of fashion items priced at PHP 99 and below, allowing everyone to refresh their wardrobes and beauty routines without breaking the bank.
In addition to these enticing deals, users can expect to enjoy discounts from prominent fashion and brands like: Vice Cosmetics, Mikana, Shigetsu, INSPI, Penshoppe, OXGN, Regatta, Havaianas, BENCH, KEDS, and Crocs. They can also look forward to more exciting promos from tech brands such as vivo, GameXtreme, Aukey, Tecno, itel, Platinum Karaoke, and OPPO, as well as healthcare products from GSK.
Mark your calendars for a shopping experience like no other! Download the Shopee app from leading app stores and visit this link for more information about Shopee’s 9.9 Super Shopping Day.
- More unbeatable deals, non-stop entertainment, and continuous support for local entrepreneurs across the country. Shopee Philippines’ Head of Business Intelligence Martin Yu led the kick-off for the platform’s highly-anticipated 9.9 Super Shopping Day. From September 1 to 10, users can enjoy 70% off with Shopee Live-exclusive vouchers on livestream-exclusive deals, and free shipping on their purchases — all with no minimum spend.
- Unkabogable ang saya! Known for her lovable personality and comedic brilliance, Vice Ganda is the newest brand ambassador of Shopee, as the e-commerce platform stays true to its promise to deliver happiness to its millions of users.
- Shopee also unveiled its groundbreaking partnership with the League of Provinces (LPP), which aims to support and accelerate the digital transformation of Filipino micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs), and promote economic recovery and growth. This announcement was led by Shopee Philippines’ Head of Business Intelligence Martin Yu (left) and LPP National Chairman and Quirino Governor Dakila Carlo “Dax” Cua (right).
- The partnership starts with the training and onboarding of entrepreneurs in Quirino province, with seller training workshops, provision of education resources, and onboarding support now in progress for sellers of products such as coffee, ginger and turmeric tea, and home decor. Shopee and LPP aim to roll out this initiative to more provinces across the country. Photo shows (from left) Shopee Philippines’ Head of Business Intelligence Martin Yu, LPP National Chairman and Quirino Governor Dakila Carlo “Dax” Cua, and Rep. Midy Cua of the Lone District of Quirino.
- Shopee is all set for an extra exciting 9.9 Super Shopping Day with the launch of Vice Ganda (center) as its newest brand ambassador and its strategic collaboration with the League of Provinces of the Philippines (LPP) to help MSMEs go digital. Also in photo are: Shopee Philippines’ Head of Business Intelligence Martin Yu (leftmost), Rep. Midy Cua of the Lone District of Quirino (second from right), and LPP National Chairman and Quirino Governor Dakila Carlo “Dax” Cua (rightmost).
Shopee is the leading e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia & Taiwan. Shopee promotes an inclusive and sustainable digital ecosystem by enabling businesses to digitalize and grow their online presence, helping more people access and benefit from digital services, and uplifting local communities.
Shopee offers an easy, secure, and engaging experience that is enjoyed by millions of people daily. Shopee is also a key contributor to the region’s digital economy with a firm commitment to helping homegrown brands and entrepreneurs succeed in e-commerce.
Shopee is part of Sea Limited (NYSE: SE), a leading global consumer internet company. Sea’s mission is to better the lives of consumers and small businesses with technology through its three core businesses: Shopee, Garena and SeaMoney.
📩 𝘋𝘔 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘴, 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
IG Name: www.instagram.com/Homeschoolingiscool
FB Name: www.facebook.com/ armi.pineda
YouTube Account: https://youtube.com/channel/UCAEszY-nm4XIPSphcppyilw
TikTok Account: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZGJkEHsLh/
Blog Site: www.Homeiskool.com
Other social media accounts Www.facebook.com/Homeschoolingiscool Www.facebook.com/Mimiworldnet Www.facebook.com/Kawaiibeautyandlifestylecom Www.facebook.com/Hometowngoodiesandservices
For collaboration you can email me at email@example.com